Staff Photo Gallery
Click on the image below to view a Staff Photogallery. Click on the upper right corner to scroll forward, and the upper left corner to scroll backward.
- Thorncroft Staff Thorncroft Staff
- Thorncroft Volunteers Thorncroft Volunteers
- Mr. D Mr. D
- Saunders and Sallie Dixon Saunders and Sallie Dixon
- Maire Guggenheim and Paddington - Director of Education Maire Guggenheim and Paddington - Director of Education
- Amy Davis - Office Manager Amy Davis - Office Manager
- Alesha Polles - instructor Alesha Polles - instructor
- Amy Swanson - instructor Amy Swanson - instructor
- Diane Smith - accountant Diane Smith - accountant
- Dr. Sam DeCuto - weekend barn manager Dr. Sam DeCuto - weekend barn manager
- Ellie Schneidman, Historian Ellie Schneidman, Historian
- Jen Cook - barn staff Jen Cook - barn staff
- Jerusha Dyson, Barn Manager Jerusha Dyson, Barn Manager
- Jessica Timlin, Volunteer and Adnministrative Coordinator Jessica Timlin, Volunteer and Adnministrative Coordinator
- Kristen Malandrucco - instructor Kristen Malandrucco - instructor
- Mackenzie Haverdink - instructor Mackenzie Haverdink - instructor
- Nancy Johnson - barn staff Nancy Johnson - barn staff
- Ray Shelling - instructor Ray Shelling - instructor
- Richard Johnson, Farm Richard Johnson, Farm
- Saunders Dixon,IV, Farm Manager Saunders Dixon,IV, Farm Manager
- Vicki Cahill - barn staff Vicki Cahill - barn staff
- Zoe Goldberg, Barn Staff Zoe Goldberg, Barn Staff
- Sallie Dixon Sallie Dixon
- Jenn Cook - barn staff Jenn Cook - barn staff
- Nancy Terramin - barn staff Nancy Terramin - barn staff
- Rick Clark - farrier Rick Clark - farrier
- Kelly Rubin - barn staff Kelly Rubin - barn staff
- Carolyn Dunkel - instructor Carolyn Dunkel - instructor
- Margo Baldwin - barn staff Margo Baldwin - barn staff
- Deborah Anderson - instructor Deborah Anderson - instructor
- Heather Mayer Heather Mayer
- Kyle, Farm Kyle, Farm
- Maddie Oliver, Barn Staff Maddie Oliver, Barn Staff
- Mikaela Portrako, Barn Staff Mikaela Portrako, Barn Staff
- Kersten Flodin, Head Instructor Kersten Flodin, Head Instructor
- Chelsea Sauvant, Assistant Barn Manager Chelsea Sauvant, Assistant Barn Manager
- Diana Stroud, Instructor Diana Stroud, Instructor
- Ingrid Canterella, Volunteer Extraordinaire Ingrid Canterella, Volunteer Extraordinaire
- Carole Laulis, Instructor, and Liebling Carole Laulis, Instructor, and Liebling
- Pam Albright, Instructor Pam Albright, Instructor
- Shelley Shultis - instructor Shelley Shultis - instructor
- Susan Walker, Instructor Susan Walker, Instructor
Thorncroft Equestrian Center
190 Line Road
Malvern, PA 19355
When using GPS enter 190 Line Road which is NOT Township Line Road
Founded in 1969
Thorncroft welcomes students of all ages. Our 70 acre farm, now under an open space easement, is open and here to enjoy. Private and group lessons are individually geared towards the ability and goals of the rider. Horsemanship is taught on the flat and over fences in either of our 2 indoor arenas, the outdoor arena or cross country course; trails around the Farm are available for riders to enjoy the surrounding countryside.
Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Our mission is to develop the physical and emotional well-being of all people including those with special needs. We are committed to personal growth and education in an equestrian environment of respect and love.
We are a 501(c)3 organization.
Tax ID 23-2218431
Bits & Pieces
Take a moment to browse our Spring 2014 Newsletter.
You can become a supporter of
Thorncroft Equestrian Center
with the click of a button!
Use a credit card or your PayPal account.
If you know of a sound, kind horse or pony that you think would work well for Thorncroft please give a call. All donations are tax deductible and you can be assured that your special gift will be well taken care of and loved by many.
March 23, 2014 (10:00 am)
March 28, 2014 (All Day)
April 05, 2014 (6:00 pm)
April 06, 2014 (12:00 - noon)
April 13, 2014 (9:30 am)
August 21, 2014 (All Day)