Volunteers are the life-blood of Thorncroft
This work would simply not be possible without the efforts of those who give of their own hearts and spirit. We thank our volunteers for their tireless dedication to our mission!
Please note that before participating in any capacity, ALL volunteers…
- Must have reached their 13th birthday
- If they are 18 years and older, must have completed their PA State and Child Abuse Clearance
- Submitted all completed forms and releases
Additionally any volunteers that will be interacting with our horses or riders…
- Must register for and attend a volunteer training held the first Sunday of the month from 1:00 – 4:00pm.
- Must be prepared to commit to a minimum of a 2 hour shift, lift 25 pounds and walk two – four 30 minute shifts.
I’m interested in volunteering!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, have questions or would like your company to engage in a day of service please contact volunteer coordinator Carole Laulis, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the required forms below which must be reviewed, completed, and returned to Volunteer Coordinator, Carole Laulis prior to participation. Thank you!
Support the Farm!
Since 1969 Thorncroft has provided a safe haven for children and adults with and without special needs. The Farm now includes 70 acres of open space, a conference center, office space, and two beautiful indoor arenas… but the work does not stop there.
Learn more about the many ways you can support Thorncroft.