Thorncroft Summer Camp
Thorncroft Summer Camp introduces riders to the excitement, challenges, and responsibilities of horseback riding and care. While learning respect for each other and cooperation, the campers’ days are filled with an in-depth look at horsemanship and riding.
All summer camper and C.I.T. spots are sold out for 2022. To be placed on the wait list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Session 1: June 20-24-Teen Week* For Campers Ages 11+-FILLED. .
- Session 2: June 27-July 1-FILLED.
- Session 3: July 4-July 8**-FILLED.
- Session 4: July 11-July 15-Teen Week-FILLED.
- Session 5: July 18-July 22-FILLED.
- Session 6: July 25-July 29-FILLED.
- Session 7: August 1-August 5-FILLED.
- Session 8: August 8-August 12-FILLED.
|*Teen Week invites campers ages 11+. There are no CITS for Teen Weeks. **There is no camp on July 4.
Campers arrive at 9:00 a.m. and are picked up at 2:00 p.m.
CITS arrive at 7:30 p.m. and are picked up at 2:00 p.m. There are no CITS for Teen Weeks.
Campers are ages 7-12/$475 a week. CITS are ages 13-18/$130 a week. Session 3 is $380 for campers and $105 for CITs. There is no pay in fall discount for session 3.
- The registration form, participant release, and Covid-19 waiver must be submitted to email@example.com prior to paying online.
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 per session is due for each camper via online payment at thorncroft.org or via check payable to Thorncroft. CIT spots are paid in full at time of booking. There is a $25.00 discount for paying camper spots in full at time of booking. There is no pay in full discount for session 3.
- All balances are due by June 13, 2022 via online payment at thorncroft.org or via check payable to Thorncroft.
- Aftercare may be arranged in advance at $20/h at least a week prior to the start of the session.
- Sessions are filled on a first come basis. If the week of your choice is full, you may ask to be placed on a waitlist.
- Participant Release and Covid-19 Waiver must be completed prior to the start of camp.
- Questions and FMI, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please email Admissions Manager Jordan Gray at email@example.com prior to registration.